Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summertime...


Yesterday, the first of the interns made her way back to her home country of Sri Lanka. Just a few hours ago another intern left to go back to the Phillipines.

Watching my two colleagues leave really made me aware of the mortality of this summer. For so long it seemed endless and boundless, but I’ve been reminded now that it’s very quickly drawing to a close.


And then there were three.

On Thursday we’ll be leaving for our last scheduled training in the Mwanza region. We’ll be training personnel from seven different clinics, so we certainly won’t be lacking things to keep us busy. Laden with 5 net books and two desktops (complete with printers and scanners), it will certainly be the largest training I’ve been through for this summer, but I’m looking forward to going out with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment